Dual Enrollment at Bristol Community College
You can earn college credit while you're enrolled in high school.
Bristol Community College offers a variety of dual enrollment opportunities for area high school students. With dual enrollment, you earn high school and college credits at the same time. You can get a head start and are better prepared for college success.
- Enrollment in a public secondary school, non-public school or home school**
- Must not have earned a high school diploma
- Meet all course prerequisites per the course policies of Bristol Community College.
- Have a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 or show potential for academic success:
- high class rank,
- special talent,
- strong grades in the field of the selected dual enrollment course
- recommendations, etc
- Maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 at BCC to continue in dual enrollment
- Contact your High School Guidance Counselor to participate
- Submit a completed BCC Dual Enrollment Application.
**If you are a Home School student please contact Cheryl Sclar at 508.678.2811, ex 3074, or email at Cheryl.Sclar@bristolcc.edu.
Dual Enrollment Staff
Erik Baumann is the Director of Bristol Community College’s Dual Enrollment program.
In his time at BCC, Erik has worked with high schools, students, educators, and the community to create pathways to higher education for all students. For Erik, success in Dual Enrollment and beyond is best summed up by his two rules; be kind and try your best.
You can reach Erik at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 774.357.2951.