The Event Scheduling Office schedules and coordinates all non-academic activities such as meetings and events for day, evening, and weekend use.
The Event Scheduling Office is located in the Facilities Management Department and can be reached at 508.678.2811, ext. 2945.
When calling to schedule a meeting or event, please provide the following information: dates, times, number of people attending a meeting or event, what equipment may be needed or any other criteria that you will need to conduct your meeting or event.
Available Non-Academic Program Space:
- Arts Center Theater
- Arts Center Brick Area/Lobby
- Commonwealth Center Lobby
- Commonwealth Center Dining Room
- Commonwealth Center Atrium
- Margaret Ryckebush Faculty and Staff Lounge
Room Scheduling and Space Reservations
Use this request if you are a faculty member looking for classroom or lab space for your course.
Use this request if you are a faculty or staff member looking to book space for non-academic events in any of our locations, Fall River, New Bedford, Attleboro, or Taunton locations. Your login is the same as your computer login credentials. Once there, use the non-Academic Room Request.
Things to Remember When Scheduling a Space:
- All requests must be submitted digitally regardless of campus location.
- Blackout dates will occur during Finals Week and Orientation and Professional Days. During these blackouts, classrooms and general activity spaces will not be available.
- Only faculty advisors are authorized to submit event requests on behalf of student clubs.
Links to templates to create diagrams:
- Commonwealth Center/complete
- Commonwealth Center Faculty/Lounge only
- Commonwealth Center Lobby only
- Arts Center/ complete
If you have any questions, or would like to schedule a training session on how to use the digital scheduling service, please contact Laura Carlson at 774.357.2599 or email Laura.Carlson@BristolCC.edu.