Call for OneBook Nominations!
By Debra St. George
The OneBook Committee is seeking to identify books that could be suitable for 2019-20 academic year. Nominated books should ideally have all of the following characteristics:
• Be accessible to a wide audience across reading levels
• Be no more than 350 pages
• Be available in multiple formats such as large print, e-version, MP3, on CD, video
• Have a versatile theme applicable to multiple disciplines and audiences
• Be engaging and a good read
• Be a title not commonly found on area high school reading lists
Nominations close Friday, December 7.